* ocamlbrowser problem Mac OS X
@ 2005-08-11 14:02 N.P.S.Sika
From: N.P.S.Sika @ 2005-08-11 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi people

when I issue the command ocamlbrowser this is what I get

---------
Fatal error: exception Protocol.TkError("Can't find a usable init.tcl in the
following directories:
    @TCL_IN_FRAMEWORK@ /usr/local/lib/tcl8.4 /usr/lib/tcl8.4 /usr/local/library
/usr/library /usr/tcl8.4.7/library /tcl8.4.7/library @TCL_IN_FRAMEWORK@

This probably means th
---------

anyone got an answer to my problem ? thanks

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-11 14:02 UTC | newest]