* Software Design
@ 2005-08-16 17:06 Jonathan Bryant
From: Jonathan Bryant @ 2005-08-16 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm not trying to bring up a subject that we have already beat to death,
so I'll keep my focus narrow :).

Is there an equivalent of UML for functional languages?  Or is it maybe
possible to use UML in some specific way to denote functional concepts?
I know that OCaml supports OO programming, but this is specific to the
non-OO paradigm...

--Jonathan

--
*=========================*
|Jonathan Bryant          |

* Re: [Caml-list] Software Design
@ 2005-08-17 14:52 ` Alwyn Goodloe
From: Alwyn Goodloe @ 2005-08-17 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jtbryant; +Cc: caml-list

Maybe the old structured design notations such as data flow diagrams
etc would be easier to adapt to
FP than UML. Just a thought since it mainly dealt with functions and
tying them together.

Just my two cents.

Alwyn Goodloe