On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 07:54 +0100, Jon Harrop wrote: > Yes, I'm just playing with it now. Absolutely fantastic to get native code > support! Alas, it has come just as we've moved to AMD64. Grrr. :-) Same problem with Neko, Demexp, MLton and a host of other products. One good thing about Ocaml! It has been made clear for some time AMD64 is a major target and i386 is deprecated: Cathedral got amd64 bit running early, and with hardly any visible problems (I found just one small bug). Congrats! BTW: is dynamic loading support for native code any easier for x64_64? It would be really nice to build dynamically loadable native code function libraries with ocaml, not just statically linked programs. -- John Skaller