On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 15:15 -0700, Corey O'Connor wrote: > On 9/15/05, David Baelde wrote: > > I don't think the decorator pattern fullfills my needs, cause it does > > not allow you to end up with one object having an added method from > > one decorator and an other one from a different decorator. You can > > compose decorators, but you'll only see the methods of the last one. > class IBuffer > { > public: > virtual void SomeMethod() = 0; > } WTF does the C++ community have the audacity .. or is it just plain ignorance .. to rename what is nothing more than a fold .. .. except of course .. it is considerably *less* functionality, since you can make a list of the functions to fold over the object in many orders dynamically, without needing any class crud, which names types that don't exist. -- John Skaller