From: Mary Fernandez <mff@research.att.com>
To: Alain Frisch <Alain.Frisch@inria.fr>
Cc: Caml List <caml-list@inria.fr>, Chris Rath <car@research.att.com>,
	Pam Dragosh <pdragosh@research.att.com>,
	Jerome Simeon <simeon@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Link errors with O'Caml 3.09 on MacOS
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:06:12 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Alain,

We reported a bug in November with 3.09 when
using ocamlopt to compile libraries build with the -pack option.
You said it was fixed by this patch:
http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=3825

Is this patch installed in the current release 3.09.1?
>From the dates in the patch log, it looks like it should be,
but I can't find any doc to be sure, and we are still
getting link errors.

Also, is this patch installed in the binary releases for Linux & MacOS?
It looks like the binary releases for Windows are still 3.09.0.

We want to be sure the patch is installed in all the downloadable
compilers as we can't ask our users to do patches by hand.

Thanks a lot!
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez <mff@research.att.com>