* [Caml-list] findlib/ocamldbi
@ 2006-06-26 12:41 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2006-06-26 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

Hi,

Since I'm not sure whether this is an ocamldbi or a findlib problem, I
thought it best to post my problem here.

I'm trying to use ocamldbi using the mysql bindings.

so I'm testing in the toplevel, and get something of the sort:

# #use "topfind";;
# #require "dbi.mysql";;
No such package: postgres - Required by package "dbi.postgres"
# #require "dbi";;
No such package: postgres - Required by package "dbi.postgres"

This dependency seems to be a phantom, as the dbi module itself
doesn't depend on any of the client implementations...

Jonathan

* Re: [Caml-list] findlib/ocamldbi
@ 2006-06-26 19:18 ` Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2006-06-26 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)