* OS X, main program in C, No bytecode file specified
@ 2007-02-15 10:33 John Whitington
From: John Whitington @ 2007-02-15 10:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all,

I have a main program in C, and some ocaml code. I usually compile to native code
using ocamlopt -output-obj and then have XCode compile the C and link the whole
together. This works well.

However, due to a bug which prevents my using natively compiled code at the
moment, I'm trying to replicate the situation with bytecode.

So now, I use ocamlc -output-obj, and link camlrun instead of asmrun.

This compiles and links but, when run, gives "No bytecode file specified".

The executable is not being stripped. I'm using Ocaml 3.09.3 on OSX 10.4/ppc.

Can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

--
John Whitington

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-15 10:33 UTC | newest]