* OCaml on Fedora Core
@ 2007-03-17 16:31 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2007-03-17 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Since I've started working (again) at Red Hat and I'm using Fedora,
I've come to notice the fairly dismal state of OCaml on Fedora.  Well,
dismal isn't really the right word - there are a few basic packages
which are perfectly good, but that's it.

So with that in mind I want to help to get things moving by starting
an OCaml on Fedora project.  If you would like to join, please edit
this page:

http://fedoraocaml.team-notepad.com/

(You will need to create an account from a valid email address first).

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat