* dypgen and ocaml 3.08
@ 2007-05-29 18:07 skaller
From: skaller @ 2007-05-29 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emmanuel Onzon; +Cc: caml-list

Hi, I just tried to build Felix on my Cygwin system
and got a weird problem. I'm using dypgen as a parser
generator. Cygwin is using Ocaml 3.08 (is anyone
maintaining the Cygwin package?)

Dypgen is generating polymorphic variants for grammar
symbols (to avoid the 246 constructor limit).

What happens is ocamlopt.opt happily compiles the dypgen
generated parser file .. it gives no errors .. but it doesn't
actually produce a cmx file.

I'm rather baffled .. does anyone have any clues?

It's only the flx_parser.ml file that doesn't work,
all the other ml files generate cmx like they should.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-05-29 18:07 UTC | newest]