* Commercial users of functional programming 2007: programe is published, registration open
@ 2007-08-21  7:41 Simon Peyton-Jones
From: Simon Peyton-Jones @ 2007-08-21  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: haskell, caml-list

Friends,

The program for the 2007 Commercial Users of Functional Programming workshop is now published.

        http://cufp.galois.com/

The workshop is co-located with ICFP, and will be held in Freiburg, Germany, on 4 October 2007.  We had a terrific response to our call for talks, and there are twelve (!) speakers describing commercial applications,  variously written in
        Caml
        Erlang
        F#
        Haskell
        ML
        Scheme

The talks are informal, and there are no proceedings.  We'll just have fun learning about functional programming used to solve real problems.  Do come!

Kathleen Fisher
Simon Peyton Jones

* Re: [Caml-list] Commercial users of functional programming 2007: programe is published, registration open
@ 2007-08-21 10:11 ` Oliver Bandel
From: Oliver Bandel @ 2007-08-21 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Peyton-Jones; +Cc: haskell, caml-list

Hello,

Zitat von Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj@microsoft.com>:

> Friends,
>
> The program for the 2007 Commercial Users of Functional Programming workshop
> is now published.
>
>         http://cufp.galois.com/
>
> The workshop is co-located with ICFP, and will be held in Freiburg, Germany,
> on 4 October 2007.  We had a terrific response to our call for talks, and
> there are twelve (!) speakers describing commercial applications,  variously
> written in
>         Caml
>         Erlang
>         F#
>         Haskell
>         ML
>         Scheme
>
> The talks are informal, and there are no proceedings.  We'll just have fun
> learning about functional programming used to solve real problems.  Do come!
[...]

Arghhh... why is this information coming so close to the date?
In october I'm very likely not in germany. But this is really interesting!

Will it next year be in germany again? Or where will it be?

Ciao,
   Oliver Bandel

P.S.: There is a link to http://www.informatik.uni-bonn.ed,
      IMHO this should be corrected.