Excerpts from daniel.buenzli's message of Wed Jan 30 12:15:03 +0100 2008: > > Le 30 janv. 08 à 11:50, Nicolas Pouillard a écrit : > > > And what if the author of P_{i1} have changed it's project > > (locally or not), > > let's say some file renamings, adding some code around the > > bug, do some > > global replacing... > > > > With such a diff file you end-up with a patch that is not applicable. > > > > That's not a problem when using darcs! > > The port system should focus on making it easy to use and share ocaml > modules, not helping to develop them. If you want to help in the > development of a module interact directly with the project's vcs. Of course you want to contribute to upstream. But I don't want to wait them, so we need to modify them in a coherent way. -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai