Excerpts from Eric Cooper's message of Wed Feb 13 04:40:12 +0100 2008: > I currently have this line in my _tags file: > > : use_unix, use_pcre, use_sha, use_syslog, use_netsys, use_netstring, use_netcgi, use_nethttpd-for-netcgi2 > > and it will probably get longer. If this were a Makefile, I'd use \ > to break it across lines. Is there any equivalent trick? Not yet. However you can still split it that way: : use_unix, use_pcre, use_sha, use_syslog, use_netsys : use_netstring, use_netcgi, use_nethttpd-for-netcgi2 However, I add the '\' support to ocamlbuild right now. -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai