Excerpts from Julien Signoles's message of Wed Feb 13 10:30:47 +0100 2008: > > > OK, I take that back. Everything is now packed under CalendarLib.* > > which makes the issue of module names moot. > > Indeed it is one of my arguments for packing calendar. > > > Also it means nothing is backwards compatible :-( That could be a > > problem because it means I need to release two different versions of > > everything which uses the calendar library, but at least that's just a > > one-off event. > > You're obviously right: as calendar is now packed, everything which uses > calendar v1.* does not work anymore with calendar v2.* (and vice-versa). > > But the only change to do in your code is: add "open CalendarLib" at the > top of your files and all is fine because the API is backward compatible > inside the pack. > > For your application(s), a possible trade-off is: > - do this tiny change > - release a new version requiring calendar v2.* Why not releasing a last version of the v1 adding an empty CalendarLib.ml? -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai