Le jeudi 28 février 2008 à 18:41 +0000, Dario Teixeira a écrit : > This strikes me as problem bound to be common. How do you guys typically > solve this sort of situation? I use a "magic" value at the beginning of the marshalled DB to distinguish between different versions of the type and I write the code to convert from one type to the next version. The result is as fast as simple marshalling except in the few case were all the data must be converted, but I need to write manually the code to convert the type to a new version (probably not worse than what is needed the convert it to xml). Mathias