Excerpts from Dario Teixeira's message of Fri Mar 07 15:46:56 +0100 2008: > Hi, > > Thanks for your help. I think we're getting closer to creating a generic > Ocamlbuild plugin that adds support for Findlib. However, I'm also beginning > to suspect that actually getting there -- creating a true generic solution -- > might not be at all possible with the current Ocamlbuild. > > > * The "pkg_nums", "pkg_str", and "pkg_unix" tags (simply add packages to > > the "packages" list if you need other packages) which add the "-package > > nums", "-package str" and "-package unix" options respectively. Tag your > > source files with the -package options they should use when compiling, > > and your output files with the -package options they should use when > > linking. > > Your idea can be extended to create a plugin that supports any of the > packages available through Findlib. Just query Findlib for a list of > packages: > > let packages = > Findlib.init (); > Fl_package_base.list_packages () Great idea! Does these functions exists? -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai