Excerpts from Richard W.M. Jones's message of Fri Mar 21 17:44:30 +0100 2008: > I'm trying to link the camlp4 module into a binary, by doing: > > ocamlc -I +camlp4 camlp4lib.cma Camlp4Bin.cmo pr_gettext.cmo \ > -o ocaml-xgettext > > but my binary always prints out: > > Failure: "No implementation printer" > > Apparently I need to somehow register the printer as well? I can't > work out how to do that though. What version of pr_gettext are you using? > As an aside, is mkcamlp4 supposed to do anything? For me it always > prints this error: > > Cannot find file Camlp4.cma Hum mkcamlp4 seems br0ken :( -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai