* Camlp4: How to reset a Camlp4Syntax into pristine state?
@ 2008-04-07 21:05 Hendrik Tews
From: Hendrik Tews @ 2008-04-07 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I want to reuse a Camlp4Syntax module (obtained from
Camlp4.OCamlInitSyntax.Make) for parsing different files with
possibly different parsers or extensions loaded. How do I reset a
Camlp4Syntax module into its initial state such that it is ready
to get applied to the next set of syntax extensions for the next
file to parse?

Bye,

Hendrik

* Re: [Caml-list] Camlp4: How to reset a Camlp4Syntax into pristine state?
@ 2008-04-08 12:32 ` Nicolas Pouillard
From: Nicolas Pouillard @ 2008-04-08 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hendrik Tews; +Cc: caml-list