* Documenting submodules ?
@ 2008-04-30 22:17 David Teller
From: David Teller @ 2008-04-30 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml

   Dear list,

As mentioned previously, I'm working on a derivative of ExtLib
(promised, I'll submit the changes within a few days). I've put together
most of the features I want for now, but I'm faced with a problem of
documentation. Essentially, I have a few big modules containing each a
few smaller modules -- each smaller module being defined in one file.

When invoking ocamldoc, either directly or through ocamlbuild + .odocl,
the generated documentation only contains the name of modules, without
any of the comments or even the values.

Is there any ocamldoc plug-in or ocamlbuild plug-in or anything else
that could help me document my code without having to rewrite everything
and/or to copy and paste thousands of lines of .mli ?

Cheers,
 David

--
David Teller