Excerpts from Charles Hymans's message of Tue Jun 10 20:15:13 +0200 2008: > Hi, > > I'd like to generate a library from a file that uses the nums library > (in a way such that the final user of my library does not have to > specify that nums is necessary). > > I was able to generate a .cma with the following command: > ocamlc -a nums.cma file.ml -o lib.cma > > However to generate a .cmxa, the command: > ocamlopt -a nums.cmxa file.ml -o lib.cmxa > > fails and reports the error that "nums.cmxa is not a compilation unit > description." In byte-code libraries can contains libraries, but not in native code. -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai