Excerpts from Stefano Zacchiroli's message of Mon Jun 23 14:50:58 +0200 2008: > On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 01:59:16PM +0200, Nicolas Pouillard wrote: > > I've just checked my e-mails, and I have no trace of your requests. > > > > All (16) requests for accounts have received have been successfully treated, > > and I don't know what happens to your requests. > > Here is the Message ID: <20071107150541.GA17864@takhisis.invalid>, From > zack@bononia.it to your gmail address, quoting from that: > > > Ok :), and many thanks for your info Nicolas. > > ... but, am I wrong, or user creation on the Gallium wiki is disabled? > > When I click on the login link I see no option for creating a new > > account; I've also trying crafting the URL for the user creation in ways > > similar to other Mediawiki installation, but also that is not working. > > which seems still to be true. Anyhow ... You're right, I've this e-mail, but I've read it as a criticism and not a request for account. > > If you still want an account please send me the login you want by email. > > "zack" if available, "zacchiro" otherwise. Thanks! Done. -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai