Excerpts from Jeremy Yallop's message of Tue Jun 24 16:30:23 +0200 2008: > Nicolas Pouillard wrote: > > Excerpts from Jeremy Yallop's message of Tue Jun 24 15:03:19 +0200 2008: > >> Is there a way to replace the default lexer in Camlp4? I'd like to use > >> (an extended version of) one of the OCaml grammars, but with a different > >> lexer. > > > > You can rebuild (I mean functor application), your own camlp4 by giving > > another Lexer module. Basically you will have to copy/paste the short > > Camlp4.PreCast module (or a part of), by substituting Camlp4.Struct.Lexer > > by your Lexer implementation. That's fairly heavy but works. > > Ok, I've built a slightly modified clone of PreCast. What's the best > way to persuade Camlp4 to use it? The original PreCast seems fairly > hardwired, e.g. in the Register module. Hum, you can't you have to build your own camlp4 driver :( -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai