Excerpts from Till Crueger's message of Thu Jul 24 22:40:59 +0200 2008: > On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:23:27 +0200, Nicolas Pouillard > wrote: > > >> So I am not at all surprised, that it won't work, because the 'a > >> actually > >> is unbound. Was this maybe possible with older versions of the compiler, > >> or are there some workarounds, to get it working again? > > > > That's a syntactic over the revised syntax of abstract types, now > > abstract > > types are like in the original syntax: > > > > type mxArray; > > Ok, that was also my first guess, that occured to me afterwards. So I > changed it to normal abstract types and fixed the .mli file. However, the > problem still remains, because the types are the same way in the actuall > implementation file. So it seems like there is more at work here, because > abstract types are not possible in .ml files, or are they? They are. -- Nicolas Pouillard aka Ertai