* Auto-generate mli from ml?
@ 2008-10-06 13:36 David Teller
From: David Teller @ 2008-10-06 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml

     Dear list,

 I'm currently looking for a complete .ml -> .mli generator. That is, a
generator which would essentially perform the same job as 'ocamlc -i',
but which would keep whichever comments of the .ml remain meaningful in
the .mli (i.e. anything that ocamldoc would keep). Now, that doesn't
look like something too hard to write, with a combination of 'ocamlc -i'
and camlp4, I'm just wondering if someone has already written such a
tool.

Thanks,
 David

--