* Ocaml batteries and uncaught exceptions
@ 2009-03-13 11:06 Tiphaine Turpin
From: Tiphaine Turpin @ 2009-03-13 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm trying to use ocaml batteries in a new project, and the printing of
uncaught exceptions has disappeared. I cannot get a backtrace either
with OCAMLRUNPARAM. I'm not sure that the batteries are the cause (and I
don't see why it should be) but what else ? So, is it a feature of the
batteries, and how to enable excceptions again ? I saw in
myocamlbuild.ml a comment saying to "add -b after the header" in order
to get backtraces, but I don't understand what header it reffers to...

Tiphaine

* Re: [Caml-list] Ocaml batteries and uncaught exceptions
@ 2009-03-13 14:50 ` David Rajchenbach-Teller
From: David Rajchenbach-Teller @ 2009-03-13 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tiphaine Turpin; +Cc: caml-list

It's a known bug of Batteries and it's fixed in the next release.

Cheers,
 David

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 12:06 +0100, Tiphaine Turpin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use ocaml batteries in a new project, and the printing of
> uncaught exceptions has disappeared. I cannot get a backtrace either
> with OCAMLRUNPARAM. I'm not sure that the batteries are the cause (and I
> don't see why it should be) but what else ? So, is it a feature of the
> batteries, and how to enable excceptions again ? I saw in
> myocamlbuild.ml a comment saying to "add -b after the header" in order
> to get backtraces, but I don't understand what header it reffers to...
>
> Tiphaine

David Teller-Rajchenbach
 Security of Distributed Systems
  http://www.univ-orleans.fr/lifo/Members/David.Teller
   « Ce matin Un crétin A tué un chercheur. » (air connu)
   Latest News of French Research: System being liquidated. Researchers angry.