* interface mismatch on camlp4_import
@ 2009-04-15 10:09 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2009-04-15 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Camlp4: Uncaught exception: DynLoader.Error ("/usr/local/lib/ocaml/
site-lib/ocsigen/xhtmlsyntax.cma", "interface mismatch on
Camlp4_import")

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

	Thanks, Joel

---
Mac hacker with a performance bent
http://linkedin.com/in/joelreymont

* Re: [Caml-list] interface mismatch on camlp4_import
@ 2009-04-15 10:54 ` Jérémie Dimino
From: Jérémie Dimino @ 2009-04-15 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Joel Reymont wrote:
> Camlp4: Uncaught exception: DynLoader.Error ("/usr/local/lib/ocaml/
> site-lib/ocsigen/xhtmlsyntax.cma", "interface mismatch on
> Camlp4_import")
>
> What does this mean and how do I fix it?

This means that xhtmlsyntax.cma requires a different version of the
Camlp4_import module than the one installed on your system (you can
verify that with ocamlobjinfo).

This may happen if you compiled ocsigen with a different ocaml version
than the one you are using now. Recompiling and reinstalling ocsigen
should fix this error.

Cheers,
Jérémie

* Re: [Caml-list] interface mismatch on camlp4_import
@ 2009-04-15 11:13   ` Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2009-04-15 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Apr 15, 2009, at 11:54 AM, Jérémie Dimino wrote:

> This may happen if you compiled ocsigen with a different ocaml version
> than the one you are using now. Recompiling and reinstalling ocsigen
> should fix this error.

Fixed that. What about this?

---
Error: Files /usr/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib/ssl/ssl_threads.cmxa
        and /usr/local/lib/ocaml/threads/threads.cmxa
        make inconsistent assumptions over implementation Thread
---

I rebuilt ocaml from scratch, rebuilt findlib using my freshly built
ocaml.

I then recompiled ocamlnet and ocamlssl, cleaned ocsigen and
recompiled it.

The error above does not go away!

	Thanks, Joel

---