* Ocaml Vim omnicompletion
@ 2010-08-13 19:27 Marc Weber
From: Marc Weber @ 2010-08-13 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Salut,

I'd like to notify you that I wrote some very basic omni completion for
Vim and Ocaml. It may speed up your typing a little bit.
At the moment it only knows how to complete functions found in .mli
filse and let bindings of the current file.

eg

:string->int will find int_of_string
ios will also expand to int_of_string

repo:
http://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-ocaml

I highly recommend using vim-addon-manager to install the plugin because
it depends on some other vim script reepositories (see top level *info*
file)

I'm still bloody new to ocaml - So I expect that you have some ideas to
make the completion system even smarter.

If you have any trouble setting it up contact me on irc or by mail.

Marc Weber

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-13 19:27 UTC | newest]