2008/4/1, Jacques Carette : > > [Sorry for the noise on this list, but] > > I have some question about dypgen, but my attempts to 1) subscribe to the > mailing list and 2) send mails to it, seem to have fallen into a black hole. > Does anyone know if it is still 'active'? While I currently need dypgen's > full power, I was hoping to be able to use a full GLR parser in my current > work. > > Jacques C. Hello, I checked the subscription to the list and it works. I suggest that you try again to subscribe to the list since only list members can post to the list. The subscriptions to free.fr mailing lists may have been down when you attempted to subscribe. The subscription process is a bit misleading: To subscribe send an email to dypgen-request@ml.free.fr with 'subscribe' as subject. Then you receive an email with object: "Subscription confirmation for 'dypgen'" This is not a confirmation that you've subscribed. You have to answer this email to confirm your subscription. Once you receive an email with object: "Welcome to list 'dypgen'" the subscription is completed. You can also send your questions to me at my email adress. Emmanuel