Hi, I've updated to the latest version of Sexplib, and the support for hashtable serialisation seems broken or at least changed.  I was accustomed to using the syntax extension for convenient declaration of (de)serialisers, and this worked too for the Hashtbl module. For example: type dict_t = (key_t, value_t) Hashtbl.t with sexp But with Sexplib 7.0.4 this produces an error: Error: Unbound value Hashtbl.t_of_sexp Is this a bug, or must the (de)serialisers be declared manually with the newer versions of Sexplib? Thanks in advance for your time! Best regards, Dario Teixeira