From: Marc Weber <marco-oweber@gmx.de>
To: caml-list <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] Vim plugin
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:14:36 +0100	[thread overview]

Excerpts from Adrien's message of Tue Jan 31 12:08:16 +0100 2012:
> I've had the issue with long comments too but I think it's not
> specific to the ocaml highlighting: if you move around (forcing some
> kind of refresh when doing so), you will probably recover the proper
> highlighting (gg'' might be enough).
ctrl-l is the way to refresh the display usually. Also settings like
synmaxcol affect length of highlighting. Its limited for speed reasons.

The best way to contribute changes is
a) try to contact the maintainer
b) if he doesn't reply - send patches to vim mailinglist

else) upload your changes to www.vim.org as script. ~/.vim/* files
are read before $VIMRUNTIME files.

Using a plugin manager such as vim-addon-manager, vundle, pathogen it
should be easy to keep up to date with additional repositories.

Marc Weber