* [Caml-list] File - List Migration Announcement
@ 2012-04-19 17:35 haa-ai Moderator
From: haa-ai Moderator @ 2012-04-19 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

August 2010:
Now also posting to the web via Twitter at:
http://twitter.com/Northern_Clips

Hi...
As of January 16, 2004 - I am no longer working for the Nunavut Department of Education.. I am no longer moderating the Haa Ai e-mail list at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haa-ai
so I have stared a new list as my interest in Nunavut and circumpolar issues and education did not stop when I left Education Nunavut.
It lives at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nunavutcircumpolar

As far as I know, no one has been assigned to continue the running of Haa Ai... and, I suspect, no one will be.

To subscribe to my new list, please send a blank e-mail to
nunavutcircumpolar-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
if you wish to continue (or start) to get information about Nunavut, the circumpolar regions and related topics.

If you have any problems subscribing or wish to receive the list's postings in a single full text daily digest mode.. let me know at the e-mail address below and I will take care of it for you.

Thanks
George Lessard
Your Moderator
media@web.net
GEORGE LESSARD
Box 456
Fort Smith, Northwest Territories
X0E 0P0
867 872-3455
Home E-mail media@web.net
Home Pages
http://tinyurl.com/h4m7 or
http://media002.tripod.com/

Member:
Canadian Association of Journalists
http://www.caj.ca
Canadian Artists Representation / le Front des artistes canadiennes
http://www.carfac.ca/
Canadian Artists Representation Copyright Collective
http://www.carcc.ca/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-04-19 17:35 UTC | newest]