* [Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml-bitcoin 1.0
@ 2012-10-24 15:01 Dario Teixeira
From: Dario Teixeira @ 2012-10-24 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

OCaml-bitcoin is a library offering an OCaml interface to the official Bitcoin client API.
It works by making JSON-RPC calls over the network to a running Bitcoin daemon offering
the client API.  The project's homepage can be found here:

http://ocaml-bitcoin.forge.ocamlcore.org/

Bitcoin has been a controversial subject, to say the least.  With this in mind, I've written
a blog post that hopefully clarifies my view on the subject.  It also contains some technical
information concerning the implementation of OCaml-bitcoin:

http://nleyten.com/post/2012/10/24/Announcing-OCaml-bitcoin-1.0

To summarise: the release of this library should not be construed as an unconditional
support of Bitcoin in its current form.  There is enough potential in the idea, however,
to warrant some guarded support.

Best regards,
Dario Teixeira

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-10-24 15:01 UTC | newest]