* [Caml-list] GODI imports OASIS
@ 2012-12-07  2:00 Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 2012-12-07  2:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: godi-list, caml-list

Hi list,

the GODI project has now set up an experimental OASIS-DB import. This
means that packages submitted to OASIS-DB appear as normal GODI
packages in godi_console, and can be managed in the normal way.

We are now importing nightly into a separate repository that needs to
be activated. Find the instructions (and a number of FAQ) here:

http://godi.camlcity.org/godi/oasis.html

Remember that OASIS packages are not QA-checked, and as a result many
packages still fail to build. This often has trivial reasons (like that
the build is ok, but the documentation fails). I hope to hear your
comments on this.

Also, any comment on user experience is very welcome.

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann, Darmstadt, Germany    gerd@gerd-stolpmann.de
Creator of GODI and camlcity.org.