On 16 janv. 07, at 02:24, Corey O'Connor wrote: > > > On 1/15/07, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > > Le 15 janv. 07 à 22:33, Corey O'Connor a écrit : > > > I don't think you need access to both a ppc and intel machine: Just > > an intel machine would suffice. Two separate installs of ocaml, One > > PPC and one Intel, then using some appropriate PATH variable magic > > to switch between compiling with one vs the other. Then lipo at > > the end. Should work OK. > > Maybe, then I guess a ppc machine would also be enough. Do you happen > to know how to trick caml's ./configure ? > > I don't think a ppc machine would be enough since a ppc mac cannot > run x86 programs but a x86 mac can run both ppc and x86 programs. > Not sure how to trick configure either. I've done this process > before with Haskell programs, but in that case used pre-built > binaries of the compiler for each platform. However, ocamlopt can be configured to produce x86 asm on a PPC, can't it ? And XCode can build universal binaries on both ppc and x86... So I guess you just need to call gcc with the right parameters... (I'll try when I have time...) -- Philippe Wang