* [Caml-list] [ANN] Lambdoc 1.0-beta1
@ 2014-09-18 11:06 Dario Teixeira
From: Dario Teixeira @ 2014-09-18 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm happy to announce release 1.0-beta1 of Lambdoc, a library providing support
for semantically rich documents in web applications, built with Ocsigen/Eliom
integration in mind.  Lambdoc supports four different input markups (Lambtex,
Lambwiki, Lambxml, and Markdown) and has the ability to output a Html5 value
compatible with Tyxml or Eliom applications.  For a more comprehensive list of
features and important notes concerning this first beta version, I refer you to
the blog post that announces this release:

http://nleyten.com/post/2014/09/18/Announcing-Lambdoc-1.0-beta1

And yes, Lambdoc 1.0-beta1 is already available on OPAM.

Best regards,
Dario Teixeira

* Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] Lambdoc 1.0-beta1
@ 2014-09-18 13:33 ` Dario Teixeira
From: Dario Teixeira @ 2014-09-18 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

> And yes, Lambdoc 1.0-beta1 is already available on OPAM.

In the meantime, Török Edwin has brought to my attention that due
to a version conflict, it is impossible to simultaneously install
Tyxml >= 3.2 and Ocsigenserver, as required by Lambdoc.

The easiest solution for now is to install the dev versions of the
Ocsigen packages, available via the Ocsigen OPAM repo.  Please consult
http://ocsigen.org/install for instructions.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause!

@ 2014-09-19 14:02 ` Dario Teixeira
From: Dario Teixeira @ 2014-09-19 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the meantime I've released the beta2 version.  The Lambdoc library portions
are identical to the first beta.  The sole changes pertain to the lambcmd CLI
utility: I have removed the Bookaml extension support.  Consequently, the package
no longer depends on Bookaml & Ocsigenserver & Lwt, and can be installed in OPAM
without requiring the Ocsigen's dev repo.  (The old version of lambcmd can now be
found in the examples directory).

This new version should be available in OPAM as soon as the OPAM elfs give it
their blessing.

Best regards,
Dario Teixeira