* [Caml-list] What are people using when writing distributed applications in OCaml?
@ 2014-12-04  9:33 Francois Berenger
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Francois Berenger @ 2014-12-04  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

Hello,

If you know about some distributed application that went into production
and that can happily withstand the fire of production and real world
loads, I would be happy to here about which library the system was using.

I have heard about MPI and zmq for example, which both have
ocaml bindings. However, I also know that there are several RPC
implementations out there (one in ocamlnet, one in mirage, one in core),
but I am not sure about which one is the most mature and production-tested.

Thanks a lot,
Francois.