I'm happy to announce the release of bindings to Assimp for OCaml. Assimp is the Open Asset Import Library, an open-source libraries for importing 3d scenes in various popular formats. It is released under BSD-license. The OCaml bindings are licensed under CC-0. Assimp version 3 or greater is required, it is available in recent versions of Debian (libassimp-dev), Ubuntu, Archlinux... Basic scene data and post-processing functions are exposed. The bindings are not complete but fully usable. Install through opam: opam install assimp Webpage: https://github.com/def-lkb/assimp Issues and pull requests welcomed, although this is a hobby project: I make no guarantee on my ability to respond. Fred