Hi OCaml users, The OCaml logo is public domain, but there are no OCaml shirts like there are for other languages! So I decided to print some (sold at cost, any accidental profits donated to EFF). Reserve a shirt here: https://teespring.com/ocaml Why should you buy an OCaml shirt? Here are the top five reasons: 1. People will automatically assume you are a good programmer. 2. Wearing the shirt helps you find other OCaml programmers, so we can keep each other safe in this harsh, mutable world. 3. You can use it to impress people of the relevant gender(s). 4. You ran out of clean clothes and don’t feel like doing laundry. 5. Gluten free! Thanks, Kevin @kevinchen