* RE: RE: [Caml-list] 3.10.0 win xp mingw library path problems
@ 2007-08-24 14:06 Marcus Uneson
From: Marcus Uneson @ 2007-08-24 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Thanks, it certainly helped (turned out there were two unrelated problems, the #load "nums.cma" and (blush) the fact that my PATH contained a cygwin ocaml without my noticing, which got executed instead -- no wonder the Environment didn't match).

cheers,

Marcus

Marcus Uneson
Dept. of Linguistics
Lund University

Phone:   +46 46 222 04 39
Fax:     +46 46 222 42 10
e-mail:  marcus.uneson@ling.lu.se
www:     http://person.sol.lu.se/MarcusUneson/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-24 14:06 UTC | newest]