On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > Maybe the following along with react's documentation can help you to > get started. It's far from perfect, it was quickly written, just a try. > Wow! Thank you for your effort! Your exchange yesterday introduced me to your FRP library and I spent some time reading the documentation. This latest posting really helped to fill in more of the details. Thanks again, -- Rich Google Reader: https://www.google.com/reader/shared/rich.neswold Jabber ID: rich@neswold.homeunix.net