On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Jacques Garrigue < garrigue@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp> wrote: > From: Rich Neswold > > > My question is this: Is there a way to make the compiler reject a > function > > parameter from returning the context parameter? > > The language is just too expressive... > You should rather look into adding a dynamic flag to your context, > causing a runtime error if you use it later. > This is the way it works now, so I'll continue to use it. I'm still new to the functional language scene and wasn't sure if I was missing something obvious. Thanks for your time! -- Rich Google Reader: https://www.google.com/reader/shared/rich.neswold Jabber ID: rich@neswold.homeunix.net