* [Caml-list] VxWorks?  mailing list?
@ 2003-03-28  1:46 Wheeler Ruml
From: Wheeler Ruml @ 2003-03-28  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Has anyone heard of running OCaml programs under the VxWorks real-time
OS from WindRiver?  People who build actual products are asking me if
my OCaml code can run under VxWorks and I'd appreciate hearing about
any experiences others have had with either compiling the byte-code
interpreter or getting native code to work for any of the VxWorks
targets.  Wouldn't it be nice if we could point to OCaml code in
everyday office products?

Also, I've been having trouble with the mailing list search interface
- searching for "mingw" gives 0 hits although I know there are
messages with that word in them (for instance:
http://caml.inria.fr/archives/200208/msg00038.html).  I assume there
is a bug on the server side?

Thanks very much,

Wheeler
--
Wheeler Ruml, Palo Alto Research Center, Rm 1522, 650-812-4329 voice
ruml@parc.com, http://www.parc.com/ruml           650-812-4334 fax