Issac Trotts writes: Taglet makes a tag file that just lists all the .mli files, which reduces the number of redundant tags and helps you get the I agree that the redundent tags for *mli files could be annoying. However, with emacs I just hit M-, to cycle through all matching tags. So maybe you only need a key binding for :tn ?? I would like add its functionality to otags, but I haven't yet figured out how to do it. Even if I do, Taglet will still be useful and easy to understand on its own. Otags' architecture is a bit complicated, it does not really invite the uninitiated for hacking. To add your wishes to otags you have to: - add an option to the driver in otags.ml - arrange that the new option will passed to camlp4 - declare the option in one of the camlp4 modules - program your wishes There is a patch below with the necessary changes. The name of the option is -mli-only-module. Bye, Hendrik