skaller writes: > Is it possible instantiate a functor with a module > containing a type variable? I have a Set with t = int, > and I now need 'a * int.. No it is not possible. This is a recurrent question on this list. Various unsatisfying solutions have been proposed, among which - to make a copy of Set with an additional type parameter eveywhere (I attach such a module below. Beware: this is an old version of Set) - to make an unfunctorized version of Set that uses Pervasives.compare, thus polymorphic regards, -- Jean-Christophe Filliātre (http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr)