Slightly different from what you ask for, but there are several ways to jump-to-definition and find-uses for identifiers, which helps get around large project a lot. Others may point to different options, but ocp-index [1] is very efficient for that (`C-c ;` to jump to definition, `C-c /` to find uses) ; you just need to enable -bin-annot in your build system and it should work out-of-the box. [1] http://www.typerex.org/ocp-index.html (disclaimer: I am the author !) Le mardi 2 septembre 2014, 21:05:09 Xinuo Chen a écrit : > Hi all > > I am using OCaml for a project with 20 - 50 files inside. Also I am using emacs > + tuareg. > > Syntax highlight is well done by tuareg and generally it is good using > emacs for one file editing. > > However, for the project files, I need to frequently switch between files > together with folders, how can i use emacs as also a project manager such > as eclipse? How can I have a file / project tree there just like Eclipse > does? > > Also how do people manage a huge bunch of files (just like core library or > batteries-included) effectively? It seems emacs is good for single file or > simple project editing, but not good at managing a complex project. > > thanks > Best Regards, > > Xinuo > >