* call for examples and counter examples of recursive modules
@ 2005-07-04  9:13 Tom Hirschowitz
From: Tom Hirschowitz @ 2005-07-04  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

We are trying to augment caml's type system for checking the
well-foundedness of recursive module definitions. We are about to
finish a first prototype version of our system.

We thus would be very grateful for tricky examples of valid programs
using recursive modules, as well as tricky examples of invalid ones.

Please, do not send huge programs, nor programs using objects, as our
prototype does not yet handle them.

Thanks in advance!

* call for examples and counter examples of recursive modules
@ 2005-07-18 12:49 ` Tom Hirschowitz
From: Tom Hirschowitz @ 2005-07-18 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,

The mail server of ENS Lyon had a problem in the days after we sent
the message below, which led to the loss of several messages.  If any
of you had sent examples of programs using recursive modules without
any answer from us, we apologize, and would be very grateful if you
could send them again. The only examples we received were from Jacques
Garrigue and Alain Frisch (surprise...).

As a slight correction, we have extended our prototype to handle
objects and classes, so even OO examples are welcome.

Thanks,

Tom and Romain

Message again: