* [Caml-list] Bisect_ppx: removing report output formats, etc.
@ 2016-06-10 13:46 Anton Bachin
From: Anton Bachin @ 2016-06-10 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

We are in the process of removing the following features from Bisect_ppx, as we don’t believe they are used:

- combine expressions (reporter’s -combine-expr)
- XML output
- EMMA output
- “bisect” output [1]
- point kinds (mentioned earlier [2])

We would also like to remove “dump” output, but we are using it internally for testing.

Please let me know of any objections.

Best,
Anton

[1]: https://github.com/aantron/bisect_ppx/pull/106 <https://github.com/aantron/bisect_ppx/pull/106>
[2]: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list/2016-06/msg00004.html <https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list/2016-06/msg00004.html>

* Re: [Caml-list] Bisect_ppx: removing report output formats, etc.
@ 2016-06-10 14:08 ` Anton Bachin
From: Anton Bachin @ 2016-06-10 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)