* Re:  hypertext ML code
@ 1995-12-28 15:59 Valerie Menissier-Morain
From: Valerie Menissier-Morain @ 1995-12-28 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, hayden

Etags (for emacs), ctags (for vi) do this. It seems to me that there was
a small package to create ml ad hoc tags in the distribution of Caml-Light
0.6 with the name mletags.

Valérie Ménissier-Morain
INRIA Projets Coq & Cristal
Domaine de Voluceau -- BP 105 -- F-78153 Rocquencourt Cedex
Tel.: (33 1) (16 1) 39 63 55 98
Fax: (33 1) (16 1) 39 63 53 30
E-mail: Valerie.Menissier@inria.fr
Université d'Évry Val d'Essonne
Département Informatique/Mathématiques
4, Boulevard des Coquibus
91025 Évry Cedex
Tel.: (33 1) (16 1) 69 47 74 74
Fax: (33 1) (16 1) 69 47 74 72
E-mail: Valerie.Menissier-Morain@lami.univ-evry.fr

* hypertext ML code
@ 1995-12-28 14:41 Mark Hayden
From: Mark Hayden @ 1995-12-28 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: hayden

Hi,
  I am interested in automatically generating
from normal ML source code hypertext ML code
that has links from references to type/value
binding occurences.  Does anyone know of an
existing package that does this?  It seems
that this should be easy build such a
compiler by hacking an existing ML compiler.

thanks, Mark