* Help for Caml light with Windows NT
@ 1996-03-05 11:18 Pascal Nicolas
From: Pascal Nicolas @ 1996-03-05 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

  I have installed camlwin, the version of caml light 0.71 for Windows,
on a Windows NT server as it is specified in the documentation.

If I'm logged as administrator there is no problem. But if I'm logged
as a simple user I only obtain a small window and immediately the
error message "no byte-code file specified". One has said to me that
maybe the system doesn't find the file camlwin.ini. But this file is
in the directory of excel.ini (etc..) and I have no problem with excel
(etc...). More, when I'm a simple user I have good right on this
directory.

So, if someone has an idea or can tell me who is using Caml Light
under windows NT, it will be very helpful.

   /\O/                          O

Laboratoire d'Etude et de Recherche en Informatique d'Angers
U.F.R. Sciences                          Universite d'ANGERS
2, Bd Lavoisier                           49045 ANGERS cedex
Phone    : (33) 41 73 54 20
Fax      : (33) 41 73 54 54
E Mail   : pascal.nicolas@univ-angers.fr
Web Page : http://www.univ-angers.fr/~pn/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-03-05 15:25 UTC | newest]