* finding list's archives
@ 1997-02-26  0:43 Lyn A Headley
From: Lyn A Headley @ 1997-02-26  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

hi,

In my quest to access the caml mailing list's archive of past
messages, I accessed the url:
http://pauillac.inria.fr/index-eng.html
and looked quite hard for the archives, alas with no success.
Does anyone have a more precise url?

thanks a lot,
Lyn Headley

* Re: finding list's archives
@ 1997-02-26  8:28 ` Pierre Weis
From: Pierre Weis @ 1997-02-26  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lyn A Headley; +Cc: caml-list

> hi,
>
> In my quest to access the caml mailing list's archive of past
> messages, I accessed the url:
> http://pauillac.inria.fr/index-eng.html
> and looked quite hard for the archives, alas with no success.
> Does anyone have a more precise url?
>
> thanks a lot,
> Lyn Headley

You may found the archive of the Caml Mailing list at URL
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/bin/msearch/caml/caml-list

The Caml web site is
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/index-eng.html

You may also consult the Caml Frequently asked questions file
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/caml/FAQ/index-eng.html

The WWW server of the Cristal Project describes our research group at
 http://pauillac.inria.fr/cristal/index-eng.html

Best regards,

Pierre Weis

INRIA, Projet Cristal, Pierre.Weis@inria.fr, http://pauillac.inria.fr/~weis