* PVM and OCAML
@ 1997-03-18 14:56 Jean-Marc Alliot
From: Jean-Marc Alliot @ 1997-03-18 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-light

We have been using PVM intensively with OCAML in the previous
months. I have written a small interface that implements many PVM
calls. I use the builtin facilities of CAML (marshall, unmarshall) for
sending/receiving complete objects without having to
reference/dereference data structures.

We have been using this interface on heavy simulations (2 or 3 days)
with many processors (up to 10) and have noticed no bugs.

We would be happy to have feedback from other users.

The soft is available on our www server
<http://www.recherche.enac.fr>
Look in Software, then retrieve ocamlpvm.

You can also get it from
ftp://ftp.recherche.enac.fr/pub/SRC/ocamlpvm.tgz

	Jean-Marc Alliot

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-03-18 15:39 UTC | newest]